Chapel Picture Archive
It was probably Antoine Morin who dedicated the chapel in the grounds of the chateau to Saint Antoine in 1714. Parts of the chapel can actually be dated long before that however. The chapel has a fresco painting of the saint. The chapel was more or less destroyed during German occupation and left to rot for 63 years. It was renovated in 2003 and was ready for use in August that year. The small romantic chapel is big enough to seat around 40-50 guests.
Recommandé par Lonely Planet
Top recommended property 2014 awarded to the most popular & well reviewed property