Food & Drink
A fantastic mix of food, drink and culture. Brittany has a fabulous range of fresh, locally produced raw materials that cannot be described. They need to be experienced. Eating top-quality seafood in coastal villages or visiting France’s best, largest food market in Rennes on Saturdays is unforgettable.
- Rent one or more small boats with outboard motors at the port of Dinan. Travel up or down the river Rance that divides Brittany. Take a picnic basket! Tranquil, fun and beautiful.
- Discover very high and low tides! Sit at one of the restaurants in the fishing village of Cancale and watch 10-15m of water disappear before your eyes twice a day.
- Lices in Rennes is one of France’s best, largest food markets and is open every Saturday. An absolute must!
- Buy fresh lobster from the coast, boil it at the chateau and eat it in the park. The price of lobster ranges between EUR 19 and EUR 30 per kilo.
WHAT WE CAN ARRANGE
- Cider, Pommeau and Calvados tasting.
- Cooking with the chateau’s own chef.
- Wine tasting.
- Cheese and wine tasting.
- Dinner. Chef and serving staff ensure you have an unforgettable dinner in the dining hall (minimum of 10 people).
Recommandé par Lonely Planet
Top recommended property 2014 awarded to the most popular & well reviewed property