WHERE IS CHÂTEAU DU GRAND VAL
Château du Grand Val and Combourg village are only 30km from Rennes and its population of 200,000, or Bretons as they are called. 30km in the other direction is the sea and the seaside town of Dinard with some of Brittany’s finest beaches. Just up the coast is St Malo, which is a beautiful walled city, from where you can catch a ferry to all the Channel Islands.
- From Charles de Gaulle to Rennes, which is just 30kms from Grand Val, travel on the TGV high-speed train, which takes about 3 hours or take a domestic flight to Rennes (50 mins).
- By car from Charles de Gaulle to Grand Val takes around 4 hours
- By car from Grand Val to Rennes takes about 35 minutes
- The nearest railway station is Combourg, which is 10 minutes from Grand Val. The train takes about 25 minutes to get to Rennes or St Malo
- Ferries operate from the south coast of England to many different ports in France.
- The Eurotunnel between Folkestone/Calais takes 35 minutes. Calais to Grand Val is 520 kms.
- Flying from London to Dinard takes about 1 hour. From Dinard to Grand Val takes about 45 minutes
The easiest way is to enter: Le Grand Val, 35270 Combourg
Recommandé par Lonely Planet
Top recommended property 2014 awarded to the most popular & well reviewed property